Q: Why don't you have ________________ movie in the list yet?
A: Right now this doesn't pay the bills so we have full time jobs outside of counting bodies. If you want to become an angel investor so we can do this full time please contact us at either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Why did you count this body / Why didn't you count that body?
A: Refer to the rules below -
- Every body counts. This includes cats, dogs, flies, aliens, cows, and even engagements.
- Fresh bodies only. Pre-existing bodies (deaths that did not happen during the course of the movie) do NOT count.
- Dream sequences do NOT count, but flashbacks DO.
- People that get turned into zombies and then die only count once. After all, it's the same body.
- Clones count individually. After all, it's a different body.
- There must be strong evidence supporting the death in the event there is no actual body.
(A verbal statement that someone is dead does not count. This is simply hearsay.)
- Fiction within fiction does not count.
- Alive until proven dead. If you have a reasonable doubt that they might have survived, you can't count it. It's like court and shit.
- Never count bodies alone.
- Sobriety is expressly forbidden. (This one is more like a guideline, really.)
Q: Why do you count off-screen deaths / why don't you count pre-existing bodies, etc?
A: This is our website, so we made the rules. If you don't like it go make your own website.